Detailed information on the application procedure and the currently advertised topics can be found here. Please read this information completely and carefully before applying for a thesis at our Chair. Please make sure that your application is complete.
Note: The Chairs of Technology Management of Prof. Dr. Tessa Flatten and Innovation Management of Prof. Dr. Steffen Strese conduct joint application processes for seminars and theses since summer semester 2020 - 1 application for 2 chairs.
The Faculty of Business and Economics provides an overview in Moodle of the utilization of its chairs by final theses. You can take this into account when searching and applying for theses at the chairs. You can find it here.
You will also find important information on submitting documents at the end of the online application form - please read carefully. After submitting the online form, please submit the following proofs or confirmations summarised in a single PDF file (size: < 8 MB), within the application deadline, from your Unimail address by email exclusively to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Bewerbung Abschlussarbeit - Dokumente [first name] [last name]". Please note: Due to the joint application process, please do not submit the documents additionally to the Chair of Technology Management.
- BOSS grade extract (current studies)
- BOSS grade extract / proof of grade Bachelor studies (only for Master students)
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form
- Confirmation of practical experience (e.g. employer's reference / confirmation of employment - also in the case of ongoing activities)
- Confirmation of international experience (e.g. employer's reference / extract of grades - also in case of continuous stay)